Sounds to good to be true?
No it isn't, these donuts are Healthy & Vegan!
Try it and enjoy your heavenly breakfast :-)
* 2 cups of oats
* 1 cup of almonds
* 1/2 cup of date paste
* 1 or 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
* 1 teaspoon vanilla powder or vanilla extract
* 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
* 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
* a pinch of salt
* a few cubits of water
* melted vegan chocolate or vegan chocolate sprinkels
* vegetable milk
1. Put the almonds, oats and herbs in a mixing bowl.
Add the date paste and maple syrup.
2. Knead this until you get a dough. (if necessary, add water to bind better)
3. Put the mixture in small, silicone donut molds and let these rest for about 20 or 30 minutes. (outside the fridge)
4. Pour the melted vegan chocolate over it.
Put it 5 minutes in the freezer so the chocolate gets harder faster.
5. Serve the result in a bowl (maybe with some vegetable milk if you like) and eventually top it with your favorite toppings like nuts or colorful flakes.
MMMMmmmmm Enjoy your Breakfast........