"Vegan Spiced Biscuits"
Saint Nicholas is coming .... time for a healthy recipe of "spiced biscuits".
Good for you & your children!!
- 150 gr. cocos oil
- 250 gr. spelled flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 gr. coconut blossom sugar
- 2 spoons biscuit- and gingerbread spices or cinnamon
- 4 spoons of almond milk
- 1 hand of almonds
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Melt the coconut oil.
- Mix in a bowl the spelled flour, baking powder, coconut blossom sugar, herbs, almond milk, pinch of salt and melted coconut oil and knead a dough.
You can do this with a food processor but also with your hands.
- Roll out the dough into a piece of cloth that is about one inch thick, keep it 1 large biscuit chunk or make rounds or other shapes.
- Press the almonds into the dough.
- Put the gingerbread dough in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes to make delicious gold-crumble cookies.
Enjoy your healthy gingerbread chunks!
Storage tip: closed drum.